We are not a Citroën dealership or specialists, just enthusiasts.
We do not sell parts or cars.
We do offer Internet services for enthusiasts and businesses, as well as advertising opertunities.
Please go to the Business section for more info.
All contents on this site created by Cats.
This site started in 1994 as a page about a Citroën collection.
Frequently demanded information was added concerning all Citroën types.
In 1998 many types were dropped and only Traction Avant, 2cv, Ami, Dyane, Mehari and SM were kept on the site.
The site then specialized on these types.
In 2001 the site got it's own domain name: cats-citroen.net
The goal is to built a very extensive library of information on Traction Avant, A-types and SM.
Often people ask me how much time has gone into this site.
Well, I have spend several hours every day with updates and additions.
Since 1994 that is...
The following information sources have been consulted while builting this site:
- Citroën 7 et 11 1934 1957 Catalogue des Pieces Detachee by S.A. Andre Citroën.
- Citroën 15-Six 1938 1954 Catalogue des Pieces Detachee by S.A. Andre Citroën.
- Citroën Twelve and Fifteen Repair Manual by Citroën Cars Limited.
- Citroën 2CV 1949 1960 Catalogue des Pieces Detachee by S.A. Andre Citroën.
- Toutes les Citroëns by Rene Bellu.
- La Grande Livre Citroën by Olivier de Serres.
- La Grande Livre de la Traction by Olivier de Serres.
- La Citroën Traction Avant de mon pere by Yves Buffetaut & Antoine Demetz.
- La Citroën 2cv de mon pere by Antoine Demetz.
- La Citroën Ami de mon pere by Dominique Pagneux.
- Citroën: l'histoire et les secrets buro d'etude I + II by Brioult
- La 22, Enquete d'un Mysterieuse Citroën by Sabates & Laronde
- De Eend in Nederland by Jan de Lange.
- Dossier 2cv 4x4 by Hans Schilperoord, Arie Jonker e.a. (EEEC)
- CITROExpert Magazines, by Wouter Jansen e.a.
Do you have any comments, questions or suggestions?
Cats Citroën Net Overview.